MH-ET Live Scanner 3.0 question

• Hello, I have a question and don't know where to write, so I write here, sorry if this is not the right place.

I have bought MH-ET live Scanner 3.0, and scanned the factory default reset code from the spec I downloaded from Internet. And then it stopped sending any data via UART. Why is this? And how can I get the UART data again? The spec says UART is open by default at 9600bps but it seems not doing anything since I scanned the reset code.

Thanks in advance.

• Hello suhsuh,

I have exactly the same problem ;-(
    Have you made any progress in the meantime?

Have a good time!

• Hello, I have same problem too... I have found https://www.tinytronics.nl/shop/index.php?route=product/attachmanager/getfile&product_attach_file_id=1443
    . Reader reacts to all barcodes in this PDF as expected and also does the functions (i mean closes/opens the lighting and cancels/enables reading some type of barcodes etc... but no info comes out from the serial port) .TX signal is not working in any baudrate. How can we get serial port on again! First suhsuh's post is 3months old. I am not sure is there any official support on this forum :/

• My problem is solved!
    Factory reset makes parameter 0051 0001 and this causes the problem. There is a way to return the value to 0000.

Serial port is still working, I could send a query and get response.
    You can open serial port with terminal settings 9600bps 8N1.
    and with this order.

~M00910001.
    ~M00510000.
    ~MA5F0506A.
    ~M00910000.

This sequence solved my problem

1. Start configuration mode
    2. Set paramater 0051 to 0000
    3. Save user parameters
    4. End configuration mode

• Hey there!
    I am having the exact same problem but I still can get it to show up on my serial port. I tried to follow your steps but I cant find "M00510000" anywhere on the user manual... Is this possibly a typo? Can you post a picture of the QR code pretty please, I am very desperate to fix this barcode scanner for my school project.

Many thanks in advance!

• @axx Hey there!
    I am having the exact same problem but I still can get it to show up on my serial port. I tried to follow your steps but I cant find "M00510000" anywhere on the user manual... Is this possibly a typo? Can you post a picture of the QR code pretty please, I am very desperate to fix this barcode scanner for my school project.

Many thanks in advance!

• @axx Thx very much

• @axx My problem is solved after following your guide.
    Thank so much!

• @jordyg Copy these code:
    ~M00910001.
    ~M00510000.
    ~MA5F0506A.
    ~M00910000.
    and paste in this link: https://vi.qr-code-generator.com/
    Then scan step by step. Your mh-et live Scanner V3.0 will be ok